ID:587 three-bedroom Villa near Choeng Mon beach
ID:587 three-bedroom Villa near Choeng Mon beach
ID:587 three-bedroom Villa near Choeng Mon beach
ID:587 three-bedroom Villa near Choeng Mon beach
ID:587 three-bedroom Villa near Choeng Mon beach
ID:587 three-bedroom Villa near Choeng Mon beach
ID:587 three-bedroom Villa near Choeng Mon beach
ID:587 three-bedroom Villa near Choeng Mon beach
ID:587 three-bedroom Villa near Choeng Mon beach
ID:587 three-bedroom Villa near Choeng Mon beach
ID:587 three-bedroom Villa near Choeng Mon beach
ID:587 three-bedroom Villa near Choeng Mon beach
ID:587 three-bedroom Villa near Choeng Mon beach
ID:587 three-bedroom Villa near Choeng Mon beach
ID:587 three-bedroom Villa near Choeng Mon beach
ID:587 three-bedroom Villa near Choeng Mon beach
ID:587 three-bedroom Villa near Choeng Mon beach
ID:587 three-bedroom Villa near Choeng Mon beach
ID:587 three-bedroom Villa near Choeng Mon beach
ID:587 three-bedroom Villa near Choeng Mon beach
ID:587 three-bedroom Villa near Choeng Mon beach
ID:587 three-bedroom Villa near Choeng Mon beach
ID:587 three-bedroom Villa near Choeng Mon beach
ID:587 three-bedroom Villa near Choeng Mon beach
from 2 880
per month

, thanks for the order!

You have sent a booking request: ID:587 three-bedroom Villa near Choeng Mon beach

Arrival date:

Date of departure:

Number of guests:

We will contact you as soon as possible

Accommodation search

Bedrooms

Price

Day
Month

ID:587 three-bedroom Villa near Choeng Mon beach

Koh Samui, Chong mon

3 3 Near beach
3 bedroom Villa near Chong mon Beach.

It offers:
  • 3 bedrooms
  • 3 bedrooms
  • lounge
  • kitchen
  • washing machine
  • balcony

For family With pets Internet Cooler Dinner Guests Firehole Wash cooler Wash dishes Bath accessories For weddings For groups Video security Security Garden Parking Pool Sport holl Smart TV Jacuzzi Hairdryer Iron

For days



from 2,500 baht


Per month



from 90,000 baht

At extra cost


  • water
  • wi-fi

At extra cost


  • electricity 6 baht/unit


Deposit 20,000 baht

The Deposit for the reservation is 30%, the remaining 70% must be paid 1 month before arrival.

  • бассейн
  • сад
  • веранда 

Accommodation search

Bedrooms

Price

Day
Month

Bathrooms

Facilities